• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Meme Spray block appeal

quenty

Not a Noob
So, someone has already blocked my spray as "inappropriate" several times. Last time, one of the moderators played on the server, who unblocked my spray, and he also did not understand why someone blocked it. I know that glorifying Nazis or Nazi symbols is prohibited on the server, but all this meme spray does is joke/make fun of Hitler and the only people who might be offended by this are Nazis, whose feelings are hardly taken into account. Its only purpose is to be placed under anime sprays.
download.png

Thanks for your feedback. We'll discuss this and get back to you shortly, typically in a few days.

I suspect we could attribute this to regional differences as there are some countries where Nazi/WW2 references are still taken quite seriously and it's considered inappropriate for jokes in any form. I know it's not something we explicitly call out as prohibited and you may not reside in such a region, but we do have guidelines on things that could knowingly upset people.

~Vintage

On discussion with our CM, your spray has been unblocked at this time.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom