• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Men Who Shave With Disposable Razors - Read This (the Click On Handle Cartridge Kind)

Referral link so you get free stuff? I see what you did there.

How about this...when people start signing up we change the link around so we share the wealth of free months :)

I really need to sign up for this, I just never think about it when I am home and when I am out of blade I (out of habit) just add them to my weekly shopping list.

REAL men shave with old-school safety razors (or straight razors)...

merkur_razor.jpg

It's like a $50 initial investment, but blades are 5 for a dollar after that :-D

My scruff is fairly light so I can get away with skipping a day to shave.

Noting this though. Still got some blades in stock but I was considering going to a straight razor when I run out of my current supply, because fuck $30 for 5 cartridges.

I don't get it. The cheapest one is $3 (S&H included) and you get 5 2blade cartridges per month. If you go to Walmart you can get a 10 pack of a noname brand for the same price. Am I missing something?

I like straight razors, but trying to straight razor shave my own head is not something that sounds very fun or practical.

I don't get it. The cheapest one is $3 (S&H included) and you get 5 2blade cartridges per month. If you go to Walmart you can get a 10 pack of a noname brand for the same price. Am I missing something?

That 10 pack of noname disposable razors stuff razor burns the shit out of my face. They also become dull a little quicker. This is why I like this option. Unfortunately I do not have peach fuzz, my facial hair is pretty thick.

That 10 pack of noname disposable razors stuff razor burns the shit out of my face. They also become dull a little quicker. This is why I like this option. Unfortunately I do not have peach fuzz, my facial hair is pretty thick.
Yeah, we can see that from your avatar :p

That's what I'm not getting either, I get mine from Wally World too, and it's about this much for a 5 pack of the Schick 4 blade jobbers.

Ah, well I only shave about once or twice a week.

Ah, well I only shave about once or twice a week.

I remember when I was 12....

I *could* shave 3 or 4 times a week, though I don't. I use a disposable-blade straight razor when I really want to get into the shave for the day (and it's an experience, not a chore) and I use a single-blade safety razor similar to the one posted above when I don't have the time for the full experience, and I've not had a bad shave day since. I get the super-burned face even with mach3 razors, so cheapos are right out.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom