• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] Moira Prime's Application

MoiraPrime

Surrender to my will!
Global Moderator
Assistant CM
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In Game Name: Moira Prime

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: http://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/ ): hlstats doesn't seem to be working at the time of this listing

Time with Vault F4: 2 months

Position you are applying for: game admin [TF2 Classic]

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: You guys seem rather understaffed, and I'm constantly seeing terrible behavior on the TF2 Classic servers.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I'm a former admin for Firepowered gaming, so I do have a little bit of experience with moderating TF2 servers, although it has been over 4 years since I last actively moderated one, so I'm very rusty. I enjoy playing TF2 classic much more than live TF2 (I don't even have live TF2 installed).

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Moira Prime

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom