• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Mute appeal

Noob
In-Game name: Lappland my beloved (prev: Fatal cum-theft; Sbro)
Time of Ban: N/A
Date of Ban: 09-14-23 12:02
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96603299
Reason for Ban: repeated racism
Additional Comments:
I would like to appeal comm ban that was received last september (currently permanent, as for repeated violation) for racial slurs in voice chat
as for why, I would state that: first two were acquired more than two years ago, of which I of course couldn't remember, but the passed time is my issue, so it is not excuse or something that would matter. Rather, the fact that people who I talk to, my manner of speech and general views have changed, so I am sure to not repeat or violate other rules.

Your appeal has been received.

Our general policy is that permanent bans are ineligible for appeal until at least one year has passed from the date of the most recent infraction.

However, please give me a few days to look into the details of the infractions, and I'll get back to you with a decision on whether we'll consider the age of the initial bans in this circumstance.

~Vintage

Hi there,

Given the age of the original infractions we are willing to make a courtesy exception to our rule and commute your current ban to "time served".

However, please note that this will be your metaphorical single "get out of jail free" card as we usually offer in these circumstances. This means that your prior bans will remain on record and taken into consideration. You're now considered to have been made inexcusably aware of our server rules and expectations for players, and if a future infraction occurs, your permanent ban may be reinstated in full and with no further chance for appeal.

Please respond and let me know if you understand this or if you have any questions.

Once I receive confirmation you've understood the above, I will go ahead and process your ban.

~VintagePC

Thank you, your mute has been processed accordingly.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6836 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom