• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Mute appeal

Dvointh

So, i was muted for sayng the n word. In my defense i was stupid saying that, and i swear i will never say that again.
That was a long time ago, and now i just got used to never speak in chat, but there was some moments when i really needed to speakk but i couldn't because the mute.
Hopefully you can forgive.

Please format your appeal with the information needed as outlined in the sticky thread in this forum area so that we can identify the account(s) involved and the relevant information to your ban(s).

~Vintage

In game name:WolfGaming5000
Time of ban: Permanent
Date of ban: 11.07.2023, 22:51
Steam id:1593558919
Reason for ban: racial slurs
Aditional comments:
Well I did this like 6 months ago, I said the n word to many times and yea I got muted permanently, but I will assure that if I get unmuted I will make sure to never say something bad.

In-game name:WolfGaming5000
Time of ban:permanent
Date of ban:11.07.2023, 22:51
Steam id:1593558919
Reason for ban: previously banned on the main account
Additional comments:as i said, I got banned because I said the n word on the main acc but the mute was transferred to this account and I want to speac in the chat, that's all the information

I tagged it invalid since it wasn't well formatted. I've updated the tag now.

I'll review the details and get back to you shortly,

~Vintage

I've had a chance to locate and review the information relating to your communications block(s). Your original bans (not the transferred ban from November) were accrued within the span of a few weeks in July and August of 2023, and so are just over five months old.

As they were issued for violations of server rule 3, which carries one of our harsher penalties, and were a series of repeat infractions, I have to rule that your communications ban is not yet eligible for appeal:

3rd Offense: Permanent Ban or Communications Block, only eligible for appeal in case of error *or* if at least 1 year has passed since the ban was issued

At this time your mute will remain in place, but we will be willing to re-consider your appeal in August when this 1 year minimum period has elapsed.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6836 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom