• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Need Help Finding A Good Pc Case

Barbarossa_5

Achievement Hunter
Last year I ordered a gaming PC from Cyberpower, which for the most part I'm very happy with. The problem is that it overheats like a mother, to the point where I'm better off leaving the side panel off and using a desk fan.

I'm 90% sure it's because of the way the case is designed. There's a front fan, but no open space on the front for air to flow through. The side fan has a plastic grid over it that has to be cutting down on air getting in. The rear fan has the CPU's liquid cooler radiator screwed to it, but overall it's in a good spot/only has a standard metal mesh over it.

More specifically, this is my case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811144253

That said, I'm thinking it would be a good idea to get a case with better airflow and am looking for suggestions. For price I'd prefer sub $50, but am willing to consider a little higher.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6448 Online 276 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom