• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

New Servers!

Reechard

Server Admin
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Minecraft Operator
Staff Member
Minecraft Admin
Hello All and Good Morning!

Some of you may know that last month I found a mate for our Natascha server. I was browsing at a nerdy flea market and saw a front faceplate that was very familiar, and ended up bringing home a server of the same model and similar specs to the gameserver hosted at my parents' house. Because I was bored whilst waiting for Natascha to come back online, and because I recently upgraded my home internet to 105mbit (though it's still comcast, ew,) I decided to haul that box out of storage and set it up here. I installed virtualization software on it (VMWare) and now we have not only a new Linux machine for more source-engine and linux-compatible fun, but we now have a *WINDOWS* server, complete with all the benefits and headaches that entails.

To inaugurate the new machine, we've set up a Terraria server for all to enjoy, as this was one of the Windows-Only servers we've considered in the past. I'll end up on it while not working, and hope to see you guys there.

Linux: sasha.vaultf4.com
Windows: gru.vaultf4.com

The terraria server is currently on gru.vaultf4.com using the default port of 20100.

ENJOY!

372%2050s%20computer-thumb-450x356-93991.jpg

Don't worry, I'm fine. I was wearing a hazmat suit while I was setting up the windows part. :p

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom