• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[EXPIRED] Newegg 72Hour Pre-BlackFriday Sale

So i'm lookin at that 16gb flash drive by patriot, and I'm wondering if there's a competition for making the worlds smallest flash drive? I would like to see someone make a flash drive that is large enough to find when I inevitably lose it.

So i'm lookin at that 16gb flash drive by patriot, and I'm wondering if there's a competition for making the worlds smallest flash drive? I would like to see someone make a flash drive that is large enough to find when I inevitably lose it.

I'm inclined to think the thumbdrive market has divided into 2 schools of thought. Those intended for use as a thumbdrive, and are still 1-2" long and have a keychain loop, and those that are teeny-tiny and are intended to be left in the side of your machine as backup storage, or plugged into your netbook for extra storage (that's what I used mine for when netbooks had 4GB hdds), or in the side of your tablet...

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom