• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Persistent World's

Statboy

Resident Cueball
So I recently took a look at the still in development game "State of Decay". It actually looked good enough to buy until I read about it's persistent world. Apparently this single player game (which the dev's have no intention of ever making multi-player). Has a persistent game world we're things happen while you're away. A note from the dev's about this states, "If you leave your world for a day when a zombie horde is close buy or when a PC character is contemplating suicide, then when you come back shit will have hit the fan." This stopped me from buying the game. I wonder what the point of this game mechanic is, and who would buy a game that punishes you for having a life outside of video games?

Oh I didn't even read that far... I stopped where they said they had not yet developed a KEYBOARD input for the game... What retarded game company does not create keyboard compatible input for a game that they want to release for computers?

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(8502 Online 621 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom