• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Rainbow Script (Deathmatch Color-Changing)

<font face="Arial, Verdana">Here is my version of the script - it's very simple:</font>
bind p loopKeyalias loopKey startLoop<div><font face="Arial, Verdana">alias startLoop "alias loopKey stopLoop; wait 2; alias redirect loop; loop;"</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">alias stopLoop "alias redirect; wait 2; alias loopKey startLoop"</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">alias loop "wait 3; incrementvar tf2c_setmerccolor_r 0 255 1; incrementvar tf2c_setmerccolor_g 0 255 2;incrementvar tf2c_setmerccolor_b 0 255 6; wait 3; redirect"</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">------</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">This one changes colors fairly slowly compared to some other scripts I've seen - it's less epilepsy-inducing and you can see the colors fade into eachother a little more. It cycles through the r g and b at different speeds so that most colors that exist are eventually shown. This was the one I liked the best, but feel free to edit it or suggest changes.</font>

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom