• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[RTS] Sins Of A Solar Empire

CorruptDictator

I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC
Anyone play? I lost access to my original copies when Gamestop bought Impulse, but I picked up Rebellion on the Steam sale and am looking forward to returning to the game.

I've only played the Star Wars mod, but it was a lot of fun tech rushing for Super Star Destroyers. Hoping to get Rebellion in the near future, once the price drops a bit.

I have Rebellion, but I only got the Intel graphics on my laptop right now. Fun game though. Always enjoyed playing it.

I've only played the Star Wars mod, but it was a lot of fun tech rushing for Super Star Destroyers. Hoping to get Rebellion in the near future, once the price drops a bit.

On sale right now, might get a daily if we are lucky.

My friends and I are going to try and play a vs AI game Saturday night.

On sale again, I personally have not played in some time but would love to if anyone has it, buys it.

My boyfriend and his friends wants me to pick it up.... I love me an RTS....Too bad I won't be able to this week, Insurance is due on Sunday and it's a 6 month pull :(

My boyfriend and his friends wants me to pick it up.... I love me an RTS....Too bad I won't be able to this week, Insurance is due on Sunday and it's a 6 month pull :(

It is really fun, but games are crazy long. I know that feel, I do 6 months too. I use most of the tax return to pay for the spring renewal.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom