• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Site updates, now live!

bobatealee

VF4 Supporter
Those of you who haven't been minced up by electric fans, vaporized in flak cannon misfires, or addled with traumatic brain injuries might have noticed a few changes here on the TF2 Classic website. Make no mistake—I've been chipping away at a whole bunch of different parts of it for the last few months. One of my two goals has always been to make the site as polished and accessible as it can be, down to the most meticulous details like making patch notes easier to read or adding keyboard navigation support.

We'll be talking about something slightly less boring today, and that's the other of the two goals: turning the website into a one-stop shop for all things TF2 Classic. It's something I've been working towards for a long time, and boy, are we just getting started! Let's take a look at just some of the stuff recently added.

site_serverlist.jpg

Our first item on the docket is the handy server list, which got a much needed upgrade. You can now view a server's current map, right from the site! Watch Arena servers empty out in real time!

site_downloadpage.jpg

Now for some more helpful news: you can now link to specific sections on most pages, and the download page has been simplified. It's never been easier to set a mysterious executable loose onto the most expensive thing you own.

site_conceptart.jpg

You (kinda) asked, and we (kinda) delivered! Fight or Flight concept art, now up exclusively on the artwork page! Go ahead take a l-

Hold on, I'm getting a call.

(…Yeah…really?…Okay, I'll tell 'em…)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom