• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] Spearf's TF2C Admin Application

spearf

Noob
In-Game Name: spearf

Age: (Please ensure your full birthday is added to your profile and is correct): 22

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: (NA, EU) (UTC-X): NA EST

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? (Yes/No): yes

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: https://hlx.vaultf4.com ): https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=46066

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 27 hours

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff:
I've been putting a lot of time into TF2C and have been enjoying the VaultF4 servers while I play. I enjoy interacting with various types of individuals and ensuring people are having a good time. I use to moderate for servers in live TF2 for the group Edge Gamers Organization, and many of their rules are similar to the ones here. I believe TF2 has place for banter and disagreements, but should never evolve into hatred, toxicity, or harassment. There is a place and time to be an admin, and there is a place and time to be a player; I believe there must be a balance of the two for not only the admin to have a good time, but the players as well.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:
I've been playing TF2 since I was 8 years old in 2009. I have really become saddened by the state of live TF2 and TF2C has really reinvigorated my love for TF2 and what it was meant to be. I want to give back to this community and help it grow. On another note, I am in school part time and working part time, so I generally have some time each day to hop on for a bit to game.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: Spearf

Thanks for your application and interest in our community!.

We'll review the details and get back to you shortly; typically this process takes 2-3 days.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom