• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] Squeaks' TF2C Admin Application

Squeaks

Loud Fox
In-Game Name: Squeaks

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: NA (sometimes EU if I'm up late) UTC -5

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum?: Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=183681

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 1d 18:55:10h

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I have tons of free time and I've spent a lot of it in VaultF4 from the very first moment I touched the game. I always try my best to be silly and have a good time with everyone always interacting with people. I personally have years of experience being a part of moderation and feel very confident in my ability to contribute. I want to make sure everyone is comfortable and having a fun experience in the servers while I'm present.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: I fell in love with VaultF4 and it's community instantly and I hope to stick around for a very long time and spend countless hours having fun with everyone in the server helping out wherever I can. I hope to possibly eventually even help in the development once I learn more about coding if the team will have me.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: Squeaks

Hi there!

Thanks for your application. Just dropping a note to let you know we've seen it - I should have some time to process it and start the internal discussions this evening :)

~Vintage

Thanks for your patience. We've started reviewing your application and we'll get back to you shortly with the results, usually within 2-3 days.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom