• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Staff Requirements and Application Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoiraPrime

Surrender to my will!
Global Moderator
Assistant CM
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
Thank you for considering applying to join the Vault F4 staff team. Before applying, please take note of the following requirements for all new applicants:

Staff Requirements​

• You must be at least 18 years old.
  • You must have no bans or comm bans on record in the last 12 months.
  • You must have at least 24 hours of playtime in our servers.
  • You must be capable of at least 1-3 hours of contributions to Vault F4 per week.
  • If you are a former staff member, you may only re-apply if your dismissal/resignation was not due to prior improper conduct.

Staff Application Format​

Side note: Please fill out every field to the best of your ability. If you cannot answer a field, please explain why.
In-Game Name:

Age: (Please ensure your full birthday is added to your profile and is correct)

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: (NA, EU) (UTC-X)

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? (Yes/No)

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: https://hlx.vaultf4.com )

Current playtime on our servers, in hours:

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff:

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom