• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Streaming Of Cvc And Vaultf4 Team

VintagePC

GodModePC
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Forum Operator
Minecraft Operator
Global Moderator
Staff Member
Just to let everyone know I will be attempting to stream the CvC matches in which our own team participates. Stream will be located on the vaultf4 livestreams section or at
http://www.twitch.tv/vintagepc

id stream to if you want me to on times you really cant even tho the quality might not be as good but its better then nothing i guess :p

I have good pipes, and I'll basically need to be on call for the duration of the event anyway, given we're hosting half of it :)

true but you know incase you have to be called away or really cant make it due to life popping up and all :3

I'll keep it in mind :) You're welcome to stream one of the other matches, there will be up to 8 simultaneously.

I'll let you know if something comes up and you have to cover our team.

I was approached to act as an alternate medic/soldier for the team. Can you direct me to the correct forum in which to find the thread I'm having trouble finding it.

Refered by: Jarben

I was approached to act as an alternate medic/soldier for the team. Can you direct me to the correct forum in which to find the thread I'm having trouble finding it.

Refered by: Jarben

Shoot me a PM :) Otherwise, I will forget

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5581 Online 234 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom