• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

TellTale's The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC (Gameplay & Review)

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"

First video is only the first 2 of the 5 stories, but I've already finished the rest so I'll still give a quick review.

First off, if you've already played The Walking Dead, get this DLC. It's $5 and from what I hear it's suppose to be a sort of bridge between Season 1 and 2. If you've never played TellTale's game, get it. It's a fantastic series that I promise you, you'll be crying by the end of season 1. I'm man enough to admit I did at certain areas, certain deaths.

As for this DLC, for $5 it's fucking amazing. The stories are each 15-20 minutes max but are very well done. I won't give too much away though. I am very curious about my ending because some people agreed, some didn't and I want to know why the fuck some didn't. I was confused.

tl;dr - TellTale is fucking superb, get The Walking Dead and this DLC or Vintage will ban you.

I was going to edit the OP, but I am unable to. Anyway, second video is final video. This DLC is short, which isn't shocking for $5 DLC. ^_^

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(9361 Online 665 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom