• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] The Taste of Coca-Cola Application

TheTasteofCocaCola

VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
VF4 Supporter
In Game Name: The Taste of Coca-Cola™

My steam profile is linked.

HLStats: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2806

Time with Vault F4: I've played in VF4's TF2C Servers for a year and several months.

Position: Team Fortress 2 Classic Game Admin

Reason(s): With the new influx of players to TF2C, alongside some cheaters, I wish to play my part in cultivating a community in VF4, and TF2C as a whole, that is free of the very thing so many players have fled tf2 to avoid, that being toxicity and cheaters.

Additional Details: I've also served as an guild officer for my community for nearly 8 years in Final Fantasy XIV, and several other games for the same community; in my time as an officer I've managed many arguments, schisms, and situations.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed, The Taste of Coca-Cola™

Hi there!

Thanks for your application - we'll review it and get back to you with the results - typically this takes 2-3 days.

Best,
~VintaggePC

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom