• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Thoughts on Australian servers?

alright so as you can see in NA servers, half of the player populations are usually has ping around 200 or even 300, and most of them are usually from the eastern hemisphere so i think an Australian server would be neat even if its just one since most recently visited Australian servers are usually custom weapons right now and not everyone wants it.
also i think a Turkey or kazakh server would be nice addition for both asian and european players to play together since EU servers from Jakarta ping is around 350.

Thanks for your interest. we've definitely had an AU standard server in the past that we closed down due to lack of players using it. Certainly I recognize the situation might have changed since then and it's not something we are against bringing back at some point on a trial basis.

In the near future I intend to take a long look at our infrastructure and do some cleanup/reorg/upgrades; I can't make any promises at this time, but once that is done I will put some more thought into this and see what we can do.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom