• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[EXPIRED] Turtle Beach Headset only $17.99!!

Nightshde

Graphic Designer
Forum Operator
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
Is your headset broken or in the market to upgrade? Well BB has a great deal on a refurbished MW3 headset. Normally around $100 they are selling the refurbished for only $17.99 and is compatible with both PC and consoles.

7066042cv4a.jpg;canvasHeight=280;canvasWidth=280

I have a TB headset myself and I love it, I use it with the DSS component hooked up to my xbox or just plug it directly into my PC and I can hear every little sound around me including a spy's footsteps when they are invis.

Buy it Here

*price drop*

Having a Turtle Beach myself for the past couple of years, I can say they are pure amazing. You'll hear sounds in a game that you never knew existed. =D

Huge thanks for posting this Night, a friend of mine needs a new headset and I'm glad he can get such a good one for dirt cheap.

My stepdad bought one hat, my mom ended up using more. Then I proceeded to take it. While I would love one of my own, so I could do such things on other games, that would be awesome, unfortunately I'm still jobless.

Yea I have the DX11, bought it when it was on sale for about $40 a while back. The only thing I find annoying is how long the cord is, the length is great for the xbox, but up close to a PC I don't need a 16ft cord. I do bundle it up but it is still a lot of cord.

PRICE DROP

The price has dropped even more, its now only $17.99. That is a major steal for a headset that is normally $100.

Well looks like it sold out so I'm marking this as expired unless they get more in-stock

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom