• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] ultr4nima's Admin Application

ultr4nima

VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In Game Name: ultr4nima

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes.

HLStats Profile Link: https://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3985

Time with Vault F4: Been playing TF2C since 2016 and playtesting TF2C since 2017. As of now since Death & Taxes, the VaultF4 servers have been the only servers I visit.

Position you are applying for: Game Admin [TF2Classic]

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I would like to help with in-game moderation due to a shortage of staff members & also to be able to take matters into my own hands whenever I catch someone breaking the rules.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: Other than playtesting the mod for years and contributing to it with several assets, I'm an active moderator of the TF2Classic Discord server and also own/moderate the mod's subreddit (r/tf2classic). Moderation isn't a new thing to me, so I would be able to handle this quite easily.
With that said, I'm more interested in laidback moderation than anything serious, as in being able to punish players whenever I see them break the rules and nothing else. I would not be able to do map selection for the Weekly Maps server(s) or respond to /reply reports, as I'm too busy with the Discord server to also pay full attention to the in-game VaultF4 servers, although that may change as time goes on.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: ultr4nima

Thank you, your application has been received and we will review it and let you know, typically within 24-48h!

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom