• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Won't Be As Active

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"
So, I've talked about the new job plenty. Worked 8 hours first night, 10 last night and about to head in for 8 more. The job itself is verrry simple and easy, it's the standing that is really killing me. I got home today and wanted nothing more than to just sleep.

And when I'm not sleeping, I don't want to do anything but GTA 5 right now. My video quantity obviously went down, but I'll make a video about that soon.

Hell, even my damned birthday topic is suffering because I can't update it as quick. =(

Once I get my paychecks coming though and I get my master card from my new bank, you guys better believe I'll be returning as a donator. Not monthly/yearly thing, I'd rather just do 30+ every few weeks or so. That sounds like more fun.

That's about it really. Hopefully I get used to the standing at this job, otherwise I really don't care to stay.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(8776 Online 627 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom