• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Add custom maps to Standard servers

troglodyte

Not a Noob
Much of what the title says, I would love to see more custom maps added to the rotation of the Standard servers. I understand that there are already servers dedicated solely to custom maps but they are often neglected or used more as overflow for players who cant get into one of the standard servers at that time. Im not sure if there are limits to maps that can be added to a rotation but i feel that adding some if not most of the custom maps would add better variety, even if badwater and upward are still constantly selected for play.

Thanks for the input. Unfortunately some of our options here are a bit limited as the devs would rather not have maps that require a separate download to be in the rotation for the standard server. But if there are maps not already in the rotation you'd like to see that don't fall under this category feel free to list them out and we can consider them :)

Yes, those are all third party maps that require files to be separately downloaded. (the client does this from our separate FastDL server).

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6836 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom