• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Anyone gonna be playing the Back 4 Blood closed alpha?

notactuallyemma

Achievement Hunter
Pretty excited for it TBH, the gameplay looks kinda slow judging by the zombies movement speed, but I still think it should be fun. I've been playing Left 4 Dead for a while now and hopefully this game will end up having as much of a community as the rest of the series.. (hopefully a nicer one too. the l4d community has gotten pretty mean over the years)

Anyways, was just wondering if anyone else is as excited for it as I am!

I hadn't heard of it before now, just watched the trailer for it. It is straight up Left 4 Dead 3. They got Boomers, Spitters, Tanks, the whole thing. Looks good though. A group of us did Killing Floor 2 back when that dropped, which is still a good game to pick up from time to time.

No yeah, it's made by the same dudes aswell! Turtle Rock Studios have been developing this for a year I guess and they finally showed gameplay. Looks promising as hell. Also god I always forget about Killing Floor. Honestly still think the original holds up pretty well, haven't played much of 2 though outside of messing around with custom maps a few years back. Is the community for that still holding up?

My last time on had issues finding games with people in them. But I'm not exactly a peak hours person.

I just tried out the alpha yesterday and.. yeah I'm a bit less excited now. There's a lot of issues you could chalk up to it just being the alpha, but the general gameplay is a lot less fun than L4D, and is very overwhelming. It's also very hard to tell when there's a special infected around which leads to issues.. I don't wanna go into depth but hopefully this'll improve before launch.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6836 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom