• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Anyone Want Dota 2?

Craine

Not a Noob
It's been sitting in my inventory for a week now, been trying to trade it for CS:GO, but with no luck. Anyway, post if you want it.

I would very much like Dota 2. My friends have been bugging me to simply buy the code since getting into beta takes forever, but I don't have the means, so this would solve that issue quite nicely. :D

I would very much like Dota 2. My friends have been bugging me to simply buy the code since getting into beta takes forever, but I don't have the means, so this would solve that issue quite nicely. :D

Okay, I'll add you as a friend for now to see when you come online and then I'll send it to you.

Edit: Or you could give me your email address.

I'll go ahead and add onto this. I have a DotA 2 that I don't want. Hit me up via the doobly-doo to the left.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

I have *4* extra copies. If you'd like one, please to message me.

I have a bunch of friends who want them. I can get you in contact with them, or easier yet, pass them along from you to them.

The learning curve is steep as hell from what I've heard. I play League of Legends so I'm comfy where I am right now, I may pick it up down the road.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(7885 Online 513 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom