• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Appeal to unban (a year has passed)

Илья 'Lusién'

In-Game name: Lusién
Time of Ban: 12:56
Date of Ban: 09-08-23
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:452564465
Reason for Ban: Racism, Xenophobia
Additional Comments:

Yo! Greetings to the entire VaultF4 community!🤜🤛
A year ago I behaved too badly, which is why I was justly punished and banned permanently by Fish Bait.
After creating an account here, I created a post on September 8, 2023, in which I also tried to ask for an unban. Being very new to the forum, I wrote it out of format, but I am very grateful that you answered it and all the incoming questions. And thanks to Vintage I learned that I can re-appeal after at least one year.
I hope to come back to you in-game someday.🙂

Hey there,

Your appeal has been received, as usual we'll review it and get back to you with the decision shortly, typically within 48-72h.

~Vintage

On review of the original ban, we have decided to grant your appeal. However, this comes with the following condition:

You are now considered to be inexcusably aware of our rules surrounding acceptable in-game language and behaviour. In other words, this is your one and only "get-out-of-jail-free" card, and we reserve the right to reinstate the permanent ban in full, with no questions asked, if you are found to be in violation of our server rules again. Repeat permanent bans are ineligible for appeal unless issued in error.

Please confirm that you understand the above stipulation. Once I get confirmation, I will go ahead and modify your ban record in our system.

~Vintage

On review of the original ban, we have decided to grant your appeal. However, this comes with the following condition:

You are now considered to be inexcusably aware of our rules surrounding acceptable in-game language and behaviour. In other words, this is your one and only "get-out-of-jail-free" card, and we reserve the right to reinstate the permanent ban in full, with no questions asked, if you are found to be in violation of our server rules again. Repeat permanent bans are ineligible for appeal unless issued in error.

Please confirm that you understand the above stipulation. Once I get confirmation, I will go ahead and modify your ban record in our system.

~Vintage
I heard you. I understand the above stipulation.🫡
Thank you for not banning me from using the chat. I swear promise I will not screw up.🤐

Last edited:

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom