• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal: Blue Finned Tuna

Blue Finned Tuna

Not a Noob
In-Game Name: Blue Finned Tuna
Time: 02:06
Date of Ban: 12-30-20
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13881663 https://steamcommunity.com/id/crispypretzelfries/
Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Spray

Additional Comments: So it's been over 2 years since this banned happened. Honestly a bit overkill for it to be permanent at the time but reasonably so I was a bit of a spiteful person back then. As far as content of the spray goes I can confirm that said character was 18+ so nothing with minors or nothing like that. However it was still wrong and annoying at the time and it would be so now. That being said I was hoping I could actually play the game online again. Everytime I want to revisit, it is SEVERELY limiting in what I can do and to be frank, I enjoy TF2 Classic for being a breath of fresh air from the base game. I don't believe I deserve to be permanently banned from the game at a time where it was still getting the ball rolling but I understand if the moderators in power feel otherwise.
upload_2023-3-12_13-54-53.png

Just to clarify on the NSFW content specifically, it was NSFW art of Angel Dust from Hazbin Hotel, which IS in fact a character over the age of 18.

Your appeal has been received and I'll review and get back to you shortly, typically in 24-48h

Alright, so based on what I saw, this ban was issued for a spate of three infractions within a few days, the spray (and re-spraying it after a staff member told you that you'd get banned if they saw it again) was what pushed it over the edge.

Given the age of the ban, I'm willing to extend a gesture of goodwill and lift it at this time. However, the ban will remain on record and we'll take it into consideration if there are further infractions. (In other words, this is your one "get out of jail free" card, and we reserve the right to reinstate the ban in the future without progressing through the usual punishment tiers. Logic being, at this point you should be well aware of our rules...)

Just reply here to let me know you understand this is the case and then I'll approve the ban lift.

Ban has been adjusted, marking the thread as "resolved" :)

Apologies I meant to reply to the post directly.
Alright, so based on what I saw, this ban was issued for a spate of three infractions within a few days, the spray (and re-spraying it after a staff member told you that you'd get banned if they saw it again) was what pushed it over the edge.

Given the age of the ban, I'm willing to extend a gesture of goodwill and lift it at this time. However, the ban will remain on record and we'll take it into consideration if there are further infractions. (In other words, this is your one "get out of jail free" card, and we reserve the right to reinstate the ban in the future without progressing through the usual punishment tiers. Logic being, at this point you should be well aware of our rules...)

Just reply here to let me know you understand this is the case and then I'll approve the ban lift.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom