• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal for TF2 Classic

In-Game name: Genesis
Time of Ban: 00:26
Date of Ban: 6-21-24
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419462850
Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Language
Additional Comments: Hello mod team, recently I was hit with a two day ban from the main VaultF4 servers with no real indication as to why. I was able to get in contact with one of the Mods, that being NovaCancy on discord. We came to the conclusion that I was seemingly banned over saying sex jokes over voice comms. Nova told me that he believed that the 2 day server ban was overkill and informed me to appeal. I simply request to have my Ban taken off my record, especially after the conversation with Nova.

Your appeal has been received, we'll review the details and get back to you shortly, usually within 2-3 days.

It appears it's already expired, but we can certainly remove it from the record if we find it was incorrectly issued.

Your appeal has been received, we'll review the details and get back to you shortly, usually within 2-3 days.

It appears it's already expired, but we can certainly remove it from the record if we find it was incorrectly issued.
works for me, I'll accept the consequences if this was legitimate but I was informed by another mod that the ban was probably overkill and I should've received a comms mute for a bit instead

Thanks for your patience.

On review of the details of the ban, while the subjects being discussed weren't really appropriate for a public server, I'm inclined to agree that a full ban was probably unnecessary and that a 2 day comms block would have been sufficient. I will update our records accordingly.

ban appeal
date;22/6
Steam ID: 76561199642198084
reason;cheating
i promise that i will not repeat that mistake again
This is not the proper place or format to submit a ban appeal. Please make your own separate thread.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6836 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom