• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban appeal

date of ban: august 7

ban time: 19:20 or 18:47

Steam id: 76561199413656076

In game name: Snortspyman

Ban Reason: trolling/spam

One day when I'm playing tf2c I decided to do a little trolling shipping someone name Like this adr x mogol that's my troll name shipping someone they got mad so I left and joined another server and and I change my name to pootis loves goluboch. goluboch got so piss he decided to report me so I left and change my name to cursed black ngga *sorry for the n word name* I was acting like a new player and then goluboch found out so he report me and then boom I got permanent ban regret being a troll.

Last edited:
You received a temporary ban for your poor choice of username and this ban has already expired.

Our server rules are explicitly clear on the use (or implied use) of slurs and hate speech, so consider yourself lucky. Next time the staff won't be as lenient.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(8776 Online 627 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom