• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban appeal

Dvointh

In Game Name: Dvointh . Idk why i got banned, so let me explain, i was plaiyng scout for some games, and in arena granary i just got the message the i got banned.
I searched the rules and i was not doing anything wrong, i was jut playing the game, reach me out pls. Thanks.

NO way, i just saw the reason i got banned, and it says:'' stop trying hawaw". Wow first of all i know who hawaw is and yes he is playin with scout also and he is good but NO i am not Hawaw My real name is Lucian, you can also see my facebook Lucian Nicola, Man i am just tryinh to enjoy playing, Pease unbann me or if you really dont belive me, message my facebook Lucian Nicola. Thanks

Your appeal has been received, I'll look into it and get back to you shortly, typically in a day or two

It looks like one of our staff members was suspicious because the Steam account is quite new and limited with a private profile which we don't see too often.

I think the suspicion it is an alt account is probably correct (and there's nothing wrong with that, assuming it's not being used to evade a ban or other punishment) but I do not see anything that indicates it's tied to hawaw.

If this is indeed an alt account, do you mind me asking (for informational reasons) what your main account is and/or why you wish to use an alt? You're welcome to DM me this info if you'd rather not post it publicly.

Cheers,

~Vintage

It looks like one of our staff members was suspicious because the Steam account is quite new and limited with a private profile which we don't see too often.

I think the suspicion it is an alt account is probably correct (and there's nothing wrong with that, assuming it's not being used to evade a ban or other punishment) but I do not see anything that indicates it's tied to hawaw.

If this is indeed an alt account, do you mind me asking (for informational reasons) what your main account is and/or why you wish to use an alt? You're welcome to DM me this info if you'd rather not post it publicly.

Cheers,

~Vintage
You can search on steam The name vanzo, that was my main account, but one time when joined steam i couldn't log in so i Made a New account. This account Dvointh is an alt because i dont know how to get my other account back, my brothers also helped me but we couldn't get it back, and i just wanted to play tf2. Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks.

It looks like your main account is actually under a mute due to previous rule violations. That means *technically* this could be considered ban evasion but the fact you've been forthcoming and a couple of other pieces of corroborating evidence would seem to support this wasn't willful/malicious.

So, I'll remove your full ban, but I will transplant the communications ban to your new account.

You should see this change take effect shortly.

~Vintage

Thanks.

It looks like your main account is actually under a mute due to previous rule violations. That means *technically* this could be considered ban evasion but the fact you've been forthcoming and a couple of other pieces of corroborating evidence would seem to support this wasn't willful/malicious.

So, I'll remove your full ban, but I will transplant the communications ban to your new account.

You should see this change take effect shortly.

~Vintage
Thank you, i forgot to say that but its ok now.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(7885 Online 513 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom