• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

Moohoo

Noob
In-Game name: Moohoo
Time of Ban: 04:39
Date of Ban: 05-06-24
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24524504
Reason for Ban: Racism/hate speech
Additional Comments: I can't recall what I said that constituted as racism/hate speech. Whatever I said, I apologize for any hurt I may have caused.

Just realized it may have been because of a spray of mine. I apologize for that spray and will not spray it again. My sense of humor is a little better now.

Just taking a quick look I can confirm the issue seems to be a combination of both a history of having had several sprays that violate our rules (8, by my current count) and escalated because the spray I suspect you are thinking of features a caricature of Hitler.

Please give us a few days to review the ban internally and get back to you with a final decision on your appeal. Usually this takes 2-3 days just to give everyone a chance to weigh in.

~Vintage

Just want to give you a quick update and apologise for the delay. My week has been pretty hectic so I'll be giving you our decision tomorrow rather than this evening; I just don't have the energy to focus on it today.

Thanks for your understanding :)

~Vintage

Understood. I will wait.

By the way, the "cool dude" I mentioned being covered in my chat log was in reference to a buff sniper spray.

Thanks for your patience while I got back to you. :)

On review and considering that the spray in question does not feature any problematic Nazi symbols prohibited by German law (since some of our servers are in Germany) we've decided to approve your appeal, and commute the ban duration to "time served" rather than permanent.

This will come with our customary note that this will be your one "get out of jail free" card - essentially, this means that as a result of our interaction here, you're now considered to be fully aware of our server rules and therefore have little excuse for breaking them again in the future. Your ban will remain on record and may be taken into consideration should there be any further infractions.

Please let me know that you have read/understood this condition, and once I hear back from you I will go ahead and modify the ban record. If you have any questions regarding our server rules/policies, now would be the time to seek clarification.

~Vintage

Your ban has been updated.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom