• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

In-Game name: THE #1 ARENA_FLASK FAN (Before ban: Jameson "#1 ARENA_FLASK FAN" Z)
Time of ban: 15:14
Date of ban: 5-30-24
Steam ID: 76561198828574086
Reason for ban: Toxicity, Pro-War symbols in name
Additional Comments: I never intended for the Z in my name to be taken as support for Russia, the reason for it is the name Jay Z, being lengthened to Jameson Z.

Hi there,

We've received your ban appeal and we'll review it and get back to you shortly.

~Vintage

I'm stepping in to make an executive decision here.

I feel like the staff member who handled your ban was a bit overzealous with enforcement of the hate symbols rule. In this context it was clear this has nothing to do with the war of Russia and should not be treated as such.

I'm going to emphasize with our staff that context matters when handling issues like this.

However, there was another issue mentioned in the ban info thread for your case that was worth a ban over.

1717122338804.png

Earlier today you were being rather toxic according to the report and told someone to kill themselves. This behavior is unacceptable.

I've shortened your ban to 3 days, in line with our policies on first offense punishments.

Your ban will expire June 2nd.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom