• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

In-Game name: Odin8890
Time of Ban: 06-01-24
Date of Ban: 20:11
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16389316
Reason for Ban: transphobia
Additional Comments: There did seem to be quite a lot of toxic stuff being said on the mic, there was like two dudes just absoultely toasting the mic with abhorrent stuff of which. I am most certainly separate I ended up being banned for "transphobia" ? while having literally having a conversation with someone about trans people in sports. admin perhaps assumed im one of the tox-lords who spout nonsense ? far from it, actually a reasonable person I find in most cases. Regardless, feel like a ban in this case is completely unwarranted ?

Your ban appeal has been received; we'll review the details and get back to you shortly, typically in 2-3 days.

Thanks for your patience.

On review we concluded that you do indeed appear to have been banned by mistake. One of our staff members was trying to defuse that situation as quickly as possible and it looks like you were caught in the crossfire.

However, you were also observed attempting to evade your ban with an alternate account a few minutes later. Please note we have a zero-tolerance policy for ban evasion and we generally will permanently ban all related accounts with no chance of appeal.

However, in this case and considering the circumstances, I will make a one-time exception: as a gesture of goodwill I will remove both bans from our records, but please bear in mind that I will not make the same exception a second time if you are caught circumventing a ban again in the future; if you feel a ban is unjust you may always apply here for a formal review of the circumstances.

Regards,
~VintagePC

Thanks for your patience.

On review we concluded that you do indeed appear to have been banned by mistake. One of our staff members was trying to defuse that situation as quickly as possible and it looks like you were caught in the crossfire.

However, you were also observed attempting to evade your ban with an alternate account a few minutes later. Please note we have a zero-tolerance policy for ban evasion and we generally will permanently ban all related accounts with no chance of appeal.

However, in this case and considering the circumstances, I will make a one-time exception: as a gesture of goodwill I will remove both bans from our records, but please bear in mind that I will not make the same exception a second time if you are caught circumventing a ban again in the future; if you feel a ban is unjust you may always apply here for a formal review of the circumstances.

Regards,
~VintagePC
That is very gracious and reasonable of you. I appreciate you and your teams work o7 godspeed

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom