• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunterakagman

Banhammered
In-game name: Hunterakagman
Time of ban: 03:28
Date of ban: 06/17/24
Steam ID: [U:1:199129793]
Reason for ban: "Spray Violations/hate speech"
Additional comments
I would like to appeal my ban as I believe it was needless and was in good fun. I figured that we were all adults here and people could take a good ribbing, but I guess I was wrong on that. I promise to use a better spray and will be much better for people's eyes. So, may I play on your servers again?

Umm... no. Sprays depicting the LGBTQ+ community as pedophiles are not "a good ribbing", they are outright hate speech.

One of these sprays was blocked within 3 minutes of being used for the first time, which leads me to further believe you found out it was blocked, and subsequently changed to a different spray that also violated our rules.

We have a zero-tolerance policy and I will direct your attention to server rule 3:

No hate speech or harassment is allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, bullying, and use of racial, ethnic, and anti-LGBT slurs. Likewise, glorification of nazis, or use of nazi imagery and symbols, is grounds for an immediate permanent ban.

Your ban was not issued in error and as such it is not eligible for appeal at this time. The earliest we will consider an appeal is one year from the date it was issued, specifically on June 16, 2025.

I figured as much. Heheheheh. And I am not surprised that you lot seriously use the term "hate speech," I am all too aware of the politics people like you have. Good to know what did it, I was wonder if it was that or the fact that I was covering a furry's pride spray. Part of me was hoping for the other, but I can see why you guys for for the more direct reason. Ether way, I am amused.

Well, I'd say have fun, but jannies are not know to enjoy life all that much. I think I might start my own servers, where people can have fun and say what they like. Who knows.

Thanks for confirming the ban was justified.

Door's over there. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom