• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Ban Appeal

fyran #FixTF2

Banhammered
In-Game name: fyran #FixTF2
Time of Ban: i don't know it, because i wasn't able to find my profile due to overcomplicated user search and no option to order the banned users from nation, date, reason, etc.
Date of Ban: probably around june 20 or 21
Steam ID: 76561199348758922
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199348758922/
Reason for Ban: presumibly hate speech or sexually crude language
Additional Comments: i've said a slur and mostly a sexually inappropiate word. for example: "WE GOT C#CKED" when i was being defeated by enemy team, and i'm deeply sorry for that. i promise i'll NOT say anymore some stuff like that and i'll use a more civil language

1719140010497.png (this wasn't posted in the correct area so im assuming I could respond with his info. You can edit this timestamp from the sourcebans page into the post you made responding to vintage in the proper ban request thread if you want.)

Last edited:
In-Game name: fyran #FixTF2
Time of Ban: i don't know it, because i wasn't able to find my profile due to overcomplicated user search and no option to order the banned users from nation, date, reason, etc.
Date of Ban: probably around june 20 or 21
Steam ID: 76561199348758922
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199348758922/
Reason for Ban: presumibly hate speech or sexually crude language
Additional Comments: i've said a slur and mostly a sexually inappropiate word. for example: "WE GOT C#CKED" when i was being defeated by enemy team, and i'm deeply sorry for that. i promise i'll NOT say anymore some stuff like that and i'll use a more civil language
Please file your ban appeal in the appropriate section of the forums, linked here.

View attachment 2691 (this wasn't posted in the correct area so im assuming I could respond with his info. You can edit this timestamp from the sourcebans page into the post you made responding to vintage in the proper ban request thread if you want.)
i don't understand, can you be more simplistic and tell me how to i find it?

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom