• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyran #FixTF2

Banhammered
In-Game name: fyran #FixTF2
Time of Ban: i don't know it, because i wasn't able to find my profile due to overcomplicated user search and no option to order the banned users from nation, date, reason, etc.
Date of Ban: probably around june 20 or 21
Steam ID: 76561199348758922
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199348758922/
Reason for Ban: presumibly hate speech or sexually crude language
Additional Comments: i've said a slur and mostly a sexually inappropiate word. for example: "WE GOT C#CKED" when i was being defeated by enemy team, and i'm deeply sorry for that. i promise i'll NOT say anymore some stuff like that and i'll use a more civil language

Your appeal has been received, we will review the details and someone will get back to you shortly, usually within 2-3 days.

~Vintage

Thank you for your appeal.

After reviewing the ban ticket and the attached evidence, it seems that you have violated rule 3 for harassing LGBTQ+ individuals and espousing hate speech. Not only have you used homophobic slurs in order to insult people, as well as been generally toxic, you've also outright said that you hate LGBTQ+ individuals and called an LGBTQ+ individual a "rights exploiters." None of this language is acceptable on our servers and all constitute clear rule 3 violations regarding direct harassment regarding someones sexuality. As a result, we have elected to not overturn your ban at this time, and you are free to appeal on 6/23/2025.

Attached to this reply are specific excerpts and examples of your chat history where you violated our rules.
In-Game name: fyran #FixTF2
Time of Ban: i don't know it, because i wasn't able to find my profile due to overcomplicated user search and no option to order the banned users from nation, date, reason, etc.
Date of Ban: probably around june 20 or 21
Steam ID: 76561199348758922
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199348758922/
Reason for Ban: presumibly hate speech or sexually crude language
Additional Comments: i've said a slur and mostly a sexually inappropiate word. for example: "WE GOT C#CKED" when i was being defeated by enemy team, and i'm deeply sorry for that. i promise i'll NOT say anymore some stuff like that and i'll use a more civil language

Attachments

• 1719273828077.png
    1719273828077.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 1719273833125.png
    1719273833125.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 1719273837878.png
    1719273837878.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 1719273842971.png
    1719273842971.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 35
can i get the link for the ban appeal page so i don't struggle and waste hours to find the right place to post my ban appeal?

Man I would totally unban this person who has a chronic history of being queerphobic everywhere else on the internet since I’m such a big fan of him. Especially since he’s 17 he’ll definitely learn to improve on his character while following accounts like Libs of Tiktok who definitely promote great morals and isn’t bad in anyway. He has definitely learned from being banned from this server and also permabanned from reddit as well for his worldviews.
View attachment 2719
please delete this. you are not a moderator, you are not the banned user (me) you are not even responsable of this. don't expose me, leave me alone and let me fix my issues all alone. i won't have people sharing this without my consent

can i get the link for the ban appeal page so i don't struggle and waste hours to find the right place to post my ban appeal?
This is the correct pace to submit your ban appeal. It's been processed, a reply was issued, and the ban appeal was resolved and declined. You will be eligible for re-appeal in one year.

If you're going to send petty/harassing DMs to unrelated community members because you got called on your shit and we won't tolerate it, you can fuck right off.

Door's over there, don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom