• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Invalid] Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: снiпер
Steam ID: 76561199655151408
Time Banned: I forgot, but that was about half a year ago.
Date Banned: I forgot, but that was about half a year ago.
Reason:
Hello everyone, my name is Mikhail and this is my first appeal to unlock my account. If I'm Russian and I'm too lazy to take a school English course again, so a translator was used here, so don't be surprised if there is a wrong spelling. But not the point. I want to tell you the real reason for my ban...
So... It was two years ago. At that time, I was in high school with my friends Kostya and Vanya. This is if we talk about my closest friends, not to mention others. In general, at school I was often near these two morons. But that's not the point at all... And it's all connected to my dirty shitty school cafeteria.. where the terrible thing happened.. At that time, we had lunch there every day, something like maggot soup or French shit with sausage cocks. One day I took food there without even looking at it and sat down at the table. But Kostya immediately blinked and said-
Fuck.. your cutlets, if it's not even shit, smell worse than you! I answer - Brother, what are you talking about? It seems like normal cutlets..
But when I looked at them, I saw a brown substance drenched in some kind of white sauce. I silently decided to try to eat IT. I immediately threw up this mess back into the plate...
Kostya: Well, what are you doing? Delicious cutlets)))0000)0... Why are you silent?
Me: Shut the fuckin' scarecrow up or you're gonna lick my dirt out from under my nails
At that moment Vanya came up to us
Vanya: So, I ate juicy cutlets. What about you guys?
Kostya: So what? Is it cool for you to have a bum shit down your throat?
Vanya: What? are you ahuel? I'm going to shoot cum at you now suka blyat
Me: Guys! Don't quarrel!
Kostya: Well of course. Let's eat this shit and sit in the toilet until six o'clock in the morning. skibidi dop dop
Then we started arguing until the bell rang for the lesson
When we were walking to class, I noticed how our school cook, Baba Lyuba, carried empty pots to our school basement. I was puzzled by this
After lessons, I told my friends that it would be nice to find out what was going on in this basement out of interest. We discussed it and decided to meet at the school on a dark night..
When we met, we climbed through an open window and sneaked into the school basement, which to our surprise was open. When we went inside, we were stunned by what we saw! Four hairy men jerked off and took a shit in pots, mixing it along the way and adding heavy narcotic substances.
The men themselves were heavily muscled and reminded me of them... oh no.. MGE BROTHERS
mge heavy: OH, LOOK WHO CAME TO US). LET'S GIVE THEM ANAL TESTS
I ran as fast as I could to the exit and ran a hundred miles in a minute. When I looked back, I did not find my friends ..... oh no....... they made an ass hole of a ryazhenka and fed it to schoolchildren... like me....
t to my house and suddenly I heard, "THESE CUTLETS HAD THE GENES OF MY BROTHERS. YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE... FOREVER..." Then I lost consciousness. I woke up with the computer turned on, where the TF2 classic was turned on
Terrible graffiti with muscular MGE brothers and insults in the chat written by me were visible on the monitor..
I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!!! MY MIND HAS BEEN TAKEN!!! and then I get blocked..
After that moment, I was sad for a long time that I would no longer be able to play my favorite game.. Next, I went to the hospital, which helps to cure this terrible mge virus.
It's been half a year and now I'm completely cured of the mge virus and a good citizen of Russia that will NEVER insult other people and put inappropriate graffiti! I've changed..

If you're not going to take this seriously then I don't see why we should either.

You were banned for a pro-war username less than three months ago, so I'll direct your attention to our server rules where it is stated that permanent bans not issued in error may be appealed only after a minimum of 1 year has passed since the original ban. We also have to genuinely believe the offense is not likely to recur, and given the nature of this post, neither of those things currently apply.

Last edited:
If you're not going to take this seriously then I don't see why we should either.

You were banned for a pro-war username less than three months ago, so I'll direct your attention to our server rules where it is stated that permanent bans not issued in error may be appealed only after a minimum of 1 year has passed since the original ban. We also have to genuinely believe the offense is not likely to recur, and given the nature of this post, neither of those things currently apply.
how can you find out what was meant by "z"? what if I was referring to a certain charity organization "ZON"? Please provide reliable information about this. + I repeat to you once again that my mind was captured by fucking pumped-up mge lords. And besides, I have already been cured of the mge virus.

My dear friend. Everything is possible in our life, so your distrust of my 100% LEGENDARY TRUE STORY is simply a rejection of reliable facts. If you want to see the proofs where I captured on camera these pumped-up creatures that were chasing me, can we discuss this in Discord? Or do you really think that I lost two of my friends that were fucked and turned into curd alive and didn't film it? Bro. You underestimate me.
And besides. Okay, good. Now the original tf2 is full of shit where 90% of the players are retarded kids and bots that fucked my brain for two thousand HOURS. I was already fucked up by all this, so I started looking for mods, saying that everything will definitely change there. Pre-fortress is full of shit with toxic behemoths and an online one and a half man traichard that jerks off a fucking soldier with his femboy medic. But then I found tf2 classic and then I realized my existence, I knew the world, I became a philosopher and finally I had fucking sex with both my hands (if you don't count my two fathers). And now I'm a REAL gigachad sigma male and everything else but fuck. fucking NICKNAME??!?!!? YES, FUCK, I'M READY TO LEAVE THE RUSSIAN-UKRAINIAN WAR RIGHT NOW (I'm writing to you in the trench now if you don't mind) And GO TO YOUR FREE AMERICA RAAAH (well, or wherever you live there) and become your humble servant for the sake of razban

Fuck. What the fuck did I write that for? Like, I had to suck up to the administrator as an ordinary user and, making a plaintive appearance, try to get the account unblocked. Well, in general, seriously, I admit my mistakes and try not to insult people in the chat/nickname and all such things anymore.
I ask everyone for maximum forgiveness for all those whom I offended with this nickname and as fiercely as possible (no kidding) I fall at the feet of the great god the king of kings VintagePC. god! PLEASE FORGIVE MY SINS! HAVE MERCY ON ME! PLEASE! AND UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT AS A LAST CHANCE. My God...
Give... me... a chance...

Fuck. What the fuck did I write that for? Like, I had to suck up to the administrator as an ordinary user and, making a plaintive appearance, try to get the account unblocked. Well, in general, seriously, I admit my mistakes and try not to insult people in the chat/nickname and all such things anymore.
I ask everyone for maximum forgiveness for all those whom I offended with this nickname and as fiercely as possible (no kidding) I fall at the feet of the great god the king of kings VintagePC. god! PLEASE FORGIVE MY SINS! HAVE MERCY ON ME! PLEASE! AND UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT AS A LAST CHANCE. My God...
Give... me... a chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom