• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban request

quenty

Not a Noob
In-Game name:hsjw
Time of Day: Approximately at 5:40 AM (new-york time)
Date:07.05.2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18363057
Server Name:VaultF4-official EU_standart
Map:pl_upward
Reason for Ban Request: Racism. He spent most of the game harassing the Asian player "Soulmate" in voice chat, making fun of his language and asking him how much the rice was, as if he were in an Asian restaurant or something.
Link to Demo or other evidence: I don't record games, but I hope you can find this match, i also reported him using your report system
Additional Comments: I competed with him over several maps, I have some suspicions about the presence of wallhack on his side, comments from other players under his profile also hint at this (we also had a little dirty talk at the beginning of the match, he started it first few maps ago, just for the information)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom