• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Request

Aura (She/Her)

In-Game name: Mr ? [MicS]
Time of Day: 11:24AM pst
Date: 2024-09-08
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:632629883
Server Name: Vaultf4 standard 2
Map: N/A
Reason for Ban Request: He asked in-game if there were any girls who played tf2c, upon saying yes, he friended me and has repeated requested pictures of myself, my age, my transition, telling me he bets I'm cute, etc, not stopping even when I refuse. To me, this feels rather predatory and creepish. I'd feel safer knowing he'd not be on any of the servers along with other trans women, like myself.
Link to Demo or other evidence: I have pictures of the conversation I can provide if asked.
Additional Comments:

Hello, FUNNY_BONE here! I'll be the admin managing your case today.

First of all, I want to say that I'm terribly sorry you've had to go through such an experience and I'm glad you decided to reach out and talk about it.

Whenever it's most covenient for you, I'd like you to send the screenshots of the conversations that took place in the Steam chat, please. No need for the ones in the TF2C chat if there's any, we got that side covered for you.

Thank you so much for reaching out, I'll be patiently awaiting your response.

Hello, FUNNY_BONE here! I'll be the admin managing your case today.

First of all, I want to say that I'm terribly sorry you've had to go through such an experience and I'm glad you decided to reach out and talk about it.

Whenever it's most covenient for you, I'd like you to send the screenshots of the conversations that took place in the Steam chat, please. No need for the ones in the TF2C chat if there's any, we got that side covered for you.

Thank you so much for reaching out, I'll be patiently awaiting your response.
I have direct messaged you on the forums. If you need me to resend anything to your discord account lmk, thank you!

Thank you for your report!

The user has been dealt with, personally and permanently.
If you feel incidents like this may be a future concern to you, don't be afraid to reach out to me on Steam by the same username or ask me for my Discord via DM's if you ever need it and I'll be sure to act as quickly as possible to the best of my ability.

Thank you so much for your time and patience! ❤️

Your friend,
FUNNY_BONE

Last edited:

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom