• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Bishock Infinite Discussion (SPOILERS)

Brother Ariman

Grand Moderator of Noxus
Just putting this here for the inevitable discussion for now all I have to say about the ending is: Timey Whimey Wibbley Wobbly.

Also the iron patriots being voiced by Steve Blum gave me a chuckle.

I had my suspicions about Booker and Comstock as the game progressed, so that was not a complete shock. I do, however, wonder why the extra little scene after the credits? Perhaps this will link into the DLC.

I would have appreciated greater explanation as to why Elizabeth has the powers she does.

With the statement at the end (fyi I never expected the side trip to Rapture) that there "is always a city, always a man" I wonder if they intend this to be the last foray in the the Bioshock setting? Revealing the background of the fiction like that is usually something saved for a finale.

Geoff [VF4]: Were the two people in the bar the same people from the boat?
๖ۣۜÐÆ ๖ۣۜTigar: yup
๖ۣۜÐÆ ๖ۣۜTigar: they are dead
๖ۣۜÐÆ ๖ۣۜTigar: but not dead
๖ۣۜÐÆ ๖ۣۜTigar: they are there but not there
Geoff [VF4]: I hate you
Geoff [VF4]: I'm already so confused
i love rosalind letuce and robert letuce they where my favorites from the whole game just hearing them talk like that :p
i doubt they will end it tho now that they finally get a grip on the story as who knows maybe a other one will come along some day

I just beat this game yesterday, it made me really sad but kinda happy at the same time. Once I realized the AD meant Anna DeWitt I had like a mini-heart attack, then I put it all together and, oh man, it was sad.

So...finished the game. This is probably the greatest mindfuck I've had from a game. As I pointed out to Tigar though...

A paradox wouldn't happen by eliminating Comstock in ONE universe/reality. But in all of them? It can't happen.

Am I alone in not realizing until the game was over that this "experiment" with Booker was just the last attempt of possibly a hundred or more?

Never really get to involved with games and the story in the game, but this one actually held my interest and yes there were probably a few holes but really, I don't care. Great voice acting, good story, fantastic gameplay, spectacular graphics (very detailed), great game!

I have to admit I really didn't put much together until towards the end of the game. I am pleased.

I am itching to hear what will be in the DLC...

The only guess I have is that at least one of them will involve direct interplay with the Vox.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(8699 Online 605 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom