• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Character Creation

theLumberJack

Achievement Hunter
Member from long ago...
Point Buy: 15 points
Races: Anything under 15 RP, unless otherwise requested
Classes: No base summoner. Anything else is allowed
Alignment: No restrictions (as long as your character can find cause to co-operate with the party)

Traits: 2 Traits, one must be campaign trait.
Take 1 Flaw/Negative Trait to get 1 additional trait.

Post any questions or suggestions, or just character ideas.

Background Wise: I recommend reading the player's guide. The campaign starts in the country of Lastwall in the town of Roslar's Coffer. So you have to be there, whether a resident or travelling through.

As the originator of the Random character table, I must accept that challenge. Let me know when the table is ready to roll

As the originator of the Random character table, I must accept that challenge. Let me know when the table is ready to roll
I updated what you put into my spreadsheet to include occult classes.

For Vintage I'm doing most of the build for him. So I took some of the rolls (Alignment, Traits) from RPGBOT

oho
Interested to see what the hand of fate brings me this time

I'm gonna build a bard named Front Office and put 2112315324 points into bluff. That's it.

Rolling for random (2nd attempt at remembering how to dice)
!roll 1d100 #Class
!roll 1d20 #Race1st
!roll 1d7 #ifCore
!roll 1d16 #ifFeatured
!roll 1d11 #ifUncommon
!roll 1d10 #ifOther

[trigger]Class: 46[/trigger]
[trigger]Race1st: 9[/trigger]
[trigger]ifCore: 6[/trigger]
[trigger]ifFeatured: 6[/trigger]
[trigger]ifUncommon: 3[/trigger]
[trigger]ifOther: 8[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Statboy Re: #9[/trigger]

I think the height of my character is equal to the difference in height between me and reechard irl. But we got 2 full casters and 2 full bab. Are we getting a 5th or running 4?

I discussed with Reechard and Splyons since they both had someone in mind and we have a fifth. He has also opted for a random character and I rolled him a Vishkanya Samurai

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom