• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] Chrissy Sage's Application

christee

In-Game Name: Chrissy Sage

Age: (Please ensure your full birthday is added to your profile and is correct) 23

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: (NA, EU) (UTC-X) NA and sometimes EU

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? (Yes/No) Yes

Position you are applying for: Vaultf4 Server Moderator

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: https://hlx.vaultf4.com ) https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=8960

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 178 Hours according to the 7 days and 10 hours in the user page

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I am somewhat a quirky person, but wants to maintain a fun and friendly experience among players as long they don't break the rules. I have alot of time on my hands, so I can moderate very often. I am a very passionate tf2 gamer and when it comes to tf2classic, that brings me back to the good ol days of tf2. I want players to feel welcome and comfortable when playing on tf2classic.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: On the personal record, I have autism spectrum, so I made be a bit silly and goofy at times. I am still a passionate tf2 player, despite that condition. I'll make it short that im a patient player, despite that disorder and I want to prove myself and the tf2classic community that gamers with disorders are still gamers that want to have fun and have a comfortable experience. And thats what im here for.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: Chrissy Sage

Thank you for your application! We'll review it and get back to you shortly. This process may take a couple of days :).

~VintagePC

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6836 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom