• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Co-op Diablo 3

Honestly, getting annoyed because he isn't responding at all when I ask about it. I've been trying to get him to hop on so we can finish the act 2 at the very least, but no response. If anything, I'll just continue the game solo soon.

Update - As of right now, I'm finishing this game solo. It needs to be done and the game needs to be removed. My list of games is getting long and every game I am playing is either a long ass rpg (Witcher, New Vegas) or on hold (FEAR, D3).

Update 2 - It seems my internet is (NO JINXING IT) fixed. If this is the case, I may be able to stick to the Co-Op. I hope. ^_^

Final update - Friend has become very silent as of late. No idea what the fuck is up, but I told him today that I'm hopping on tomorrow to finish act 2. I don't give a fuck if he hops on with me or not.

Uploading the rest of Act 2 right now, my friend and I also did Act 3 in one sitting (1:26:00 video there) so I'll be uploading that tomorrow. If he doesn't work today, we'll run through Act 4 and be done!

I also HIGHLY recommend watching his videos over mine. He has higher graphics, higher frames and a better mic. All around better. OH, and HD. =P I can't stress it enough, check out his channel.

And there we go, it's complete. Probably going to play a little bit more since I've gotten 3 legendaries in the past couple of days. Other than that, deleting game till expansion comes out.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom