• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

cp_royal

4 Team CP Map
1PMWqtB.jpg
obcRdzc.jpg

<div>
Beta 8 Download Link</div>

This brings up my Childhood, i feel like a kid again, and i LIKE IT !
(Also what did you used to pack the custom textures?) i personally tried pakrat but that s... won't work :p

@HotPocket, can you elaborate on what you mean? The textures all appear fine on my end and this is the first complaint I've had about any of the textures used.

@GardenFreeman I'm not very sure, but something about the shine on the dice looks off. I'm not exactly a texture guy so I can't really describe much else I see.

So, we played this map on a server, had a few kids on. Basically, if you're reading this, here is some feedback.
- Visuals are cool and unique, even if they don't make much sense in the universe.- Points are very boring, and extremely easy to spam.- Mid is WAY too open, Snipers can easily dominate due to the nature of it.- Ascending the towers is quite boring, as it is just 3 levels of easily spammable rooms connecting to the point
Those were the main things that I picked up, I might add some more feedback at some point.

I used to play this map back in 1.9, if anyone has it please send it to me or put a link in this thread; Theres a couple of guys wanting this map for nostalgic reasons.(I am aware that these forums are not that active)

I had a look in our map archive, I don't think we've run it or we'd have a copy... sorry.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom