• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

D&D... what say ye?

I think we can find everything you need, if you ask nicely.

PWETTY PWEEEEEASE? :)

Cute-Penguin-Animal-1050x1680.jpg

So, when do we think we could get this up and running? And which version would we be using?
The books I have are for 3.5... as for the answer to the first part... once I have a campaign/world built up a little bit for you guys? :)

Still trying to wrap my head around some aspects of things, but that is rapidly improving...

Oh Man..... Starting this back up reminds me that I want to play HOL at some point. HOL is a fully satire RPG set in an ultra heavy-metal galaxy in the far flung future, on a planet called Human Occupied Landfill. The first page of the player's guide looks like this:

HOL-intro.png

I actually have the hard copy of this book, but I want the expansion module (BUTTery HOLsomeness) as well, it's just super hard to find.

I CAN HELP TOO

lol the dude's name is "history making games"
Be careful, it's from Canada. Might be a bomb.

Find a copy of "Pimp: The Backhanding" for less than $100. There's one on ebay right now, but the extortionist wants $300 for it because it's rare. It's suuuper rare, and I have some friends that would be willing to pitch in for up to $100, but $300 is stupid.

Find a copy of "Pimp: The Backhanding" for less than $100. There's one on ebay right now, but the extortionist wants $300 for it because it's rare. It's suuuper rare, and I have some friends that would be willing to pitch in for up to $100, but $300 is stupid.
The only thing I could find is this old store from the game maker http://web.archive.org/web/20080220....com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=594.

The sold it for $15 but it seems the store is dead.

The only thing I could find is this old store from the game maker http://web.archive.org/web/20080220....com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=594.

The sold it for $15 but it seems the store is dead.

This thread actually made me go looking for it again... I look all over the internet for a copy about every 6 months, and I found a print-to-order shop that had it! I ordered it from there, and it was only $15 from them, so now I'm wondering if this guy with the $300 copy on ebay is just buying it from there and selling it on ebay for huge profit...

I just realized this means we'll hear the voice of Vintage.

*continues developing his D&D Text-to-speech program, albeit at at a much faster pace just so that statement is false

:D

I think I'm gonna have to back out of this game sadly. I just have too much going on right now, and it's time I learn when to stop taking on extra things. I will, however, pop into voice chat sporadically to poke fun of everyone :D

I think I'm gonna have to back out of this game sadly. I just have too much going on right now, and it's time I learn when to stop taking on extra things. I will, however, pop into voice chat sporadically to poke fun of everyone :D

ROLL 1D20 TO SEE IF YOU ESCAPE FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE DM

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(7885 Online 513 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom