• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

D&D... what say ye?

Any other information about the scenario that we need to know about? I mean there is already no brothels for me to spend my 170GP on...

Any other information about the scenario that we need to know about? I mean there is already no brothels for me to spend my 170GP on...
Depends... what do you plan to do? :D

Kidding aside... I think it's a nice first adventure for all of us to cut our teeth on and we can screw up horribly :p

+11 to Bluff modifier... Bring on the ridiculous bluffs!

Attachments

• img-318102730-0001.pdf
    54.5 KB · Views: 12
Sure, no reason we can't have 6, Most adventures are for 4-6 anyway :)

i either have to find a sheet online to fill out or use my webcam to take a pic of my sheets and upload it to imgur, will do that when i get home

Will there be a temple/magic shop i can purchase supplies at early on? I am wanting a few more things that are not listed with values in the players manual. Such as a wand of cure light wounds, and holy water.

The first adventure I have selected doesn't mention one, but I'll see what I can find for our second one :)

So this is what we have so far for classes.

Engrish - Fighter
Rag - Fighter
Arron - Wizard
Stat - Cleric
SoL - Rogue
Reechard - Orc Bard

Am I missing anyone?

Last edited:
I told you what I'm doing, chucklehead. I wasn't kidding when I said Orc Bard.

orc-bard.png

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7270 Online 379 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom