• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

dm_dreamemulator_v1_wip !

A

Anonymous

Hello there fellow Mappers/Players and all the Tf2C Crew :D
See, a long time ago i decided to make a ''4Fort'' map for Team fortress 2 classic, Only problem, it was utter crap.It's been a while now since i've picked up the motivation to create a new map, I talked with MrModezzdezz and we though about something,
See, It's been 2 years that i'm making a Tf2 map for fun and giggles (Count in that a lot of procrasination !) It was bassicly a map created out of a level from a PS1 game called ''LSD Dream Emulator'', that game is TRIPPY mate! When talking about this map, Modez said something along the line of ''that could work well as a tf2 themed map''
THOSE WERE THE WORDS MY FRIENDSand it was a this moment that Pouchie knew..; he had to do something !
Also here's some screenshots ! Keep in mind i'll add more things on the way (hence the name of the map containing ''WIP'')
I hope you'll like my work so far  ! :)
3a2fbc7af7.jpghttp:
e8ce765ff6.jpg
741d3783cc.jpg

That grass texture needs sorting out on the bottom right of the bottom most screenshot :p
It certainly looks promising though :D

Well thanks mate ! but yeah i don't really have much grass textures to manipulate :V, tho i'll still change thing about it !
My next plan is : A MOVING TRAIN !

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom