• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Evolve Big Alpha

oceanboy86

Hey if anyone else was accepted into the Alpha for Evolve: Friend me, Join me, and lets kill some Goliaths or whatever.
Seriously though I don't know anybody else who's participating. I'll be in mumble most of the time.
Edit: There is also a Teamspeak to join from the Evolve Steam page, If you are from VF4 I suggest we use mumble unless we want to play/talk with other groups. And I am currently unpacking the pre-load.
The suspense is killing me

Last edited:
So the Big Alpha is officially over and everyone I played with was a super polite random group that readily accepted me no questions asked until I proved that they should never trust me in a 4 man co-op scenario, let alone a game. Uh, it was a pretty good game once they fixed the matchmaking issues, specs are a little high, and nearly everything about the game screams "We made Left 4 Dead". So yeah, first game I'm considering pre-ordering. "6/10" IGN

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom