• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Out Of Character] Fall Live Sessions

What day of the week works for you?

• Total voters
I am not going to be able to play this evening. Had a surprise mandatory meeting after work where we were informed a handful of people were fired, and I got a FAT fucking promotion.

I am celebrating like I die tomorrow.

I love you all.

:cool

Sorry if you guys were waiting for me tonight. Stat said I'd probably have a week out (for dying) and then we didn't have a game last week so I just made the assumption and carried that forward.

LJ: You have another week to get your new character ready, but Zanros isn't quite done yet though.

Sol: firstly, you showed up as snooze not online, secondly I'm not your mother take responsibility for own commitments.

LJ: You have another week to get your new character ready, but Zanros isn't quite done yet though.

Sol: firstly, you showed up as snooze not online, secondly I'm not your mother take responsibility for own commitments.

I am. I simply commented that I am surprised. I spent a lot of time searching for a new job this past week as work has been um... how do I put this... a downward spiral since the plant manager left. as of right now I have set notifications both phone and computer side as a reminder for our games.

As a heads up I may be late next week. I have an event that goes until 1700c (1900 local) and the main bridge is closed in the evening for construction. I should hopefully be able to get back before 1830c but bus timings can be fickle with this much construction.

FYI I can't make it on the 6th, FYI, something with higher priority.

Alright, we'll have the 6th off, have fun in Ireland. My fiancee went there a couple years ago, she brought back Guinness Chocolate. For the alcoholic who also loves chocolate, it was delicious.

To Sol, the 6th isn't this Thursday it's 2 Thursdays from now

it was delicious.

All I want to do is stuff my face. Eat. All of it. Potatoes. Meat. Cabbage. Face hole. Go.

If I can make eyes at a cute Irish girl as she passes, hey thats great; but priorities on potato. I'm not going to sacrifice good potato time for you dammit.

Alright, we'll have the 6th off, have fun in Ireland. My fiancee went there a couple years ago, she brought back Guinness Chocolate. For the alcoholic who also loves chocolate, it was delicious.

To Sol, the 6th isn't this Thursday it's 2 Thursdays from now
I know when the 6th is. It happens to be my brother's birthday. i.e. the day I hate the most each year, because he becomes even more of an ass than normal.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom