• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Minecraft] Feed The Vault Whitelist Rules and Applications

I'm looking for a friendly Mindcrack community to play with. Cant seem to find a decent public server so Im now looking into whitelist servers.
My IGN is Dressyodin

Hope that we can play together soon =]

I'm DiamondViper200 in Minecraft, but what mudpack is the server for in Feed The Beast or Feed The Vault as it's called here?

I'm looking for a friendly Mindcrack community to play with. Cant seem to find a decent public server so Im now looking into whitelist servers.
My IGN is Dressyodin

Hope that we can play together soon =]
My apologies for the delay, as I was on Vacation. You are whitelisted now!

Hello, my IGN is Sisksox
Would love to join the server, just want a nice friendly community that respects other players, and most importantly, a place to have fun. Also I recently got a new computer, and looking for a place to possibly record!:D

Hello, my IGN is Sisksox
Would love to join the server, just want a nice friendly community that respects other players, and most importantly, a place to have fun. Also I recently got a new computer, and looking for a place to possibly record!:D
Sorry! I completely skipped over this! My bad! You should be good now!

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(8699 Online 605 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom